- The SPACES Campus Diversity Engagement Co-Coordinators facilitate campus tours that specifically showcase the resources, personnel, and student activist history that improve the UCSD experience for students from historically underserved, under resourced communities.
- This student-run online publication gathers art and narratives from UCSD community and compiles them into a quarterly digital zines and online newspaper website.
- Serves as an outlet for marginalized students and under-resourced students to protect the representation of their identities and beliefs, and report alternative news that is not otherwise covered by mainstream media.
- This is an invitation-only free 3-day, 2-night program for select UCSD-admitted high school seniors.
- Provides participants an opportunity to experience the university environment and campus life at UC San Diego, network with other admitted high school seniors and current college students and learn about campus resources.
- Participants are paired up with a current UC San Diego undergraduate who serve as their host and mxntor throughout the duration of the program.
- The SPACES Praxium Co-Coordinators partner with professors in the Ethnic Studies department for ETHN 198, Directed Group Studies, to further enrich student academic experience at UCSD.
- The Praxium Co’s create the curriculum, instruct and facilitate in the class, and collaborate with guest lecturers to provide a rich learning experience for those who enroll.
- This year the Praxium course underwent a name change after years of being referenced as Practicum.