Payment Request/Reimbursement Forms (SPACES Internal Events Only)
- The Payment Request/Reimbursement form is to file for a reimbursement. Forms must be submitted no later than 21 days following purchase or day of the event.
Travel Form (SPACES Internal Events Only)
- The Travel Form is used for off-campus events, which require payment/reimbursement for one or more of the following items: Fleet Services, mileage, airfare, parking, lodging, and/or registration. This form must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to your event.
- To place a request for pre-payment for items, this form must be submitted at least 21 days prior to your event
Student Organization Financial Processes
- Student Organizations must work with their CSI Advisor and Fund Manager within the Student Life Business Office to coordinate logistics on how to pay vendors and/or receive reimbursements for their programs. Visit the One Stop web page to obtain the most current contacts for your student organization.
Click to find out how to:
- Get reimbursed for out of pocket expenses
- Get reimbursed for travel expenses
- Make deposits into your on-campus student org fund account
- Make withdrawals from your on-campus student org fund account
- Make payments to off-campus vendors
- Make payments using recharge forms at the UCSD Bookstore and Imprints
For updated information, please visit this link.