2018 Winter Quarter Book Distribution & Redistribution
Picking up your books
- Book distribution begins on the Thursday of Week 2 (January 18, 2018)
- If you were allocated a book or multiple books, you must present your UCSD Student ID Card and pick up your books during the SPACES hours. If you do not pick up your allocated books during the scheduled times, your books will be redistributed to other students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- SPACES Hours
- Monday, Wednesday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00AM to 3:30PM
- If you were unallocated a book or multiple books, we will be redistributed any remaining books in our inventory to the 2018 Winter Quarter Booklending Applicants on a first-come, first-served basis .
Questions? Please e-mail: email@example.com
2018 Winter Quarter Book Return
All books that will be loaned out for Fall are to be returned during the following dates.
Return Dates & Times:
Friday, March 23, 2018 at 12 noon is the last day you can return books. If you are unable to return books on or before this deadline, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to return books within the specified time will result in a ban from applying to the Booklending Program in the future.
- Books should be returned on or before the date specified above directly to the SPACES Audre Lorde Library.
- Please do not return your allocated books to SPACES Staff Members who are not working at the Front Desk or leave your books unattended anywhere else in SPACES.
- Please make sure you have your UCSD Student ID card because it is necessary to process book returns.
- If you are unable to return your books on or before the deadline stated above, email email@example.com as soon as possible