There are many opportunities to volunteer with SPACES. Volunteer opportunities range from a one-day commitment to a year commitment. We offer a variety of opportunities to get involved, depending on your commitment level, your skills/talents, and the community you wanted to focus on.
Listed below is a sample of our volunteer opportunities:
- Join a committee on a committee and help to plan/coordinate a program
- Mentor/tutor high school students
- Lead a alternative campus tour for K-12 students
- Serve on a panel and share your experience
- Write an article for the Collective Voice Newspaper
- Distribute books for our Booklending Program
Benefits of becoming a volunteer:
- Professional development
- Learn about social justice, educational equity, and how SPACES operates
- Resume building
For more questions, contact our Operations & Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
To inquire about volunteer opportunities, please fill out the form in this link or fill out the form below. One of our staff members will contact you to follow up on your request.