You must begin the TAP process 21 or more days before your event date and finalize your TAP at least 14 days before your event date.
All on-campus events (with the exception of simple meetings and information tables) require a TAP submission. ‘Simple’ meetings are meetings that include just you and your members in an informal setting and are not advertised to the public. A meeting is no longer considered ‘simple’ if it includes any of the following:
- The sale or value exchange of items or services
- Paid or unpaid speakers, performers or services
- Amplified sound
- A potluck attended by more than 25 people
- Takes place in a programming space reserved via the University Centers/ One Stop Desk (Ballrooms, Forum, Plaza, Theater, SSC Multipurpose Room [MPR], The Loft, Matthews Quad)
Each of the following items must be included at that time:
- Event time
- Facility confirmation with corresponding I.D. numbers, if applicable
- Event description, and
- Confirmed funding information
Any remaining TAP modules or written documentation of funding sources (split funding forms, etc.) must be completed/turned in no less than 14 days before the event date. View a Tap Tutorial to learn the features of the TAP system.
For updated information, please visit this website.