The Budget Worksheet serves as an outline for your budget. It is not to be used to take the place of your detailed budget. You must submit a detailed budget with your cost breakdown of each item that you are requesting funding for.
Please use the following template: SPACES Detailed Budget Template.
- The template has been formatted to account for tax (8.75%) in the line items for food, materials, and misc categories.
- Formulas have been included for the subtotal and total columns. Please do not manually enter in information on the subtotal and total columns.
- The only items you should be changing are the individual items, cost per item, and quantity. You may add and/or delete rows as needed.
As you create your budget, please use the appropriate line items as listed on the Budget Worksheet, to categorize items that you need:
- Printing (printing that requires Imprints’ services)
- Contracts (i.e DJ, Speaker – note: cannot be employed at UCSD)
- Facility Rental (i.e. room fees, tables, chairs)
- AV/Technical (i.e. sound system, stage, equipment)
- Transportation (i.e. fleet services, mileage reimbursement, gas)
- Food (i.e. groceries, catering – please specify dishes and quantity)
- Materials (i.e. t-shirts, nametags, posters)
If you need more guidance, please contact the SPACES Advisor