Become a 2015 Overnight Workshop Facilitator
Workshops serve as a venue for students to engage in topics typically not offered in their high school settings. They serve as a critical component of the program, where students are able to share their experiences and learn more about themselves and their communities.
We hope to be able to offer a multitude of different workshops for students to aide them academically, professionally, personally, emotionally, and holistically. The workshops will be held on April 3, 2015 in two slots from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and 2:15pm to 3:15pm.
Please fill out the application with the following learning outcomes for 2015 Overnight Program in mind:
- Identify resources on campus through the resource fair and their engagement with campus activities planned for them.
- Understanding the six college system
- Define community and diversity at UC San Diego, and have them create their own definition of what their community looks like.
- Through Identity workshops/caucuses have them understand the intersectionality of their identities as a perspective college student at UC San Diego.
- Identify how to navigate these intersecting identities and how this affects their roles in community through the workshops.
If you are are interested in being a workshop facilitator, please fill out the form below: